Cincinnati Art Club Scholarship
The Cincinnati Art Club, in keeping with its 130+ year tradition of advancing the knowledge and love of art through education, is pleased to announce its annual scholarship competition for post-secondary Fine Arts students.
Multiple scholarships of up to $1500 will be awarded in March of 2021 for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Submission of applications is now open. Deadline for submission is February 28th 2021.
Applicants must demonstrate exemplary artistic accomplishment in the production of original artwork in traditional visual arts media, including painting, drawing, and sculpture.
Qualifying applicants must
- Be a full time student majoring in Fine Arts
- Currently be in their first, second or third year of study (i.e. The competition is not open to entering freshman, graduating seniors, or students enrolled in graduate degree programs.)
- Reside within a 50-mile radius of Cincinnati or be full time students at an accredited post-secondary institution located within a 50 mile radius of Cincinnati.
To apply, simply follow the instructions below.
Email inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
Cincinnati Art Club Scholarship Application Instructions
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your full mailing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Name of school
- Name of one academic reference
- Your current GPA
- Attach sample images of six works of art or provide link to a personal website with at least six works of art.
- At least 3 of the 6 works must demonstrate a mastery of traditional art disciplines such as representational life drawing, painting, and/or sculpture
- The other 3 works can represent the student’s personal artistic direction and vision.
Previous Cincinnati Art Scholarship Recipients
Henry Burdsall 20-21
Alazandra Townsend 19-20
Nicole McClure 18-20
Hailey McElroy 17-18
Tiffany Tran 16-17