Request Info Apply Virtual Meeting Book A Tour VR Tour Video Tour
Hello from the Art Academy of Cincinnati (AAC).
We are all in this together. Our daily lives turned upside down, family out of work, cancelations of graduations and celebration. You miss your friends; we miss our co-workers. The fact of the matter is, this isn’t what any of us want. But we’re with you.
The admissions team is meeting virtually to talk about how we can be here to support you during this time.
I’m reaching out to you today to provide an update from the office of Admissions. I understand that now more than ever, you likely have questions about what’s next for you, and I just want you to know that we’re here to support you.
Today, I’d like to provide some updates and let you know about future opportunities that will allow for us to stay connected.
- Q&A with Admissions: We will be hosting a virtual Q&A on Thursday, May 7 at 3:30 pm, to answer your questions about Fall 2020 and beyond. You will be able to ask questions to the admissions team, financial aid, and our dean. Please register to receive a link to the event here.
- Flexibility: Many of you might be feeling the effects of COVID-19 disrupting the routines and normalcy of your daily life. Know that we’re here to work with you as closely as possible regarding any deadlines, decision making, gathering materials.
For students that are unable to request your transcript or your artwork may currently be locked in your high school or college, we’re here to work with you.
- Virtual Campus Tour: We know that seeing campus is important in your decision making. If you haven’t had the chance to tour campus, you can follow a guided tour from Admissions by using this link: AAC Video Tour
You can also complete a VR walkthrough of campus by following this link: https://www.artacademy.edu/360
- Tuition Deposit: To relieve some of the financial burden families may be experiencing because of COVID-19, the Art Academy has decreased its tuition deposit of $200 to $50 until July 1. If you've already made your tuition deposit, it will be applied to your Fall 2020 tuition payment.
If you are an accepted student, you can make a reduced tuition deposit by clicking here: Tuition Deposit
For questions, please email email@example.com
- Housing Deposit: The Art Academy wants to support you in any way we can during COVID-19. Fall will be here before you know it and the burden of paying a housing deposit could be overwhelming.
To relieve some of the financial burden families may be experiencing because of COVID-19, the Art Academy has decreased its housing deposit of $250 to $100 until July 1.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we’re here to help. See view the admissions update from March 20, 2020, click here.
The Admissions Team
The Future of Art and Design Starts Here
At the Art Academy of Cincinnati, we are the new generation of boundary-breakers. The imaginative radicals who are changing the face of art as we know it. The creative entrepreneurs who are redefining culture. The luminous visionaries who are creating a newer, brighter, more radiant world.
The art and design of the future embraces change and points toward hope. It's about rebellion and self-discovery. And it makes a difference.
The art of the future starts here. It starts with you.