- This event has passed.
04/02/16, 5:00 am - 8:00 am
Let’s hang out!
You wanna come over?
Come hangout at our final Open House of the year, April 2, 9am-12pm and see where education is redefined and the rebellious come to play. Experience where creative futures are born and how making art makes a difference.
Schedule of events:
9:00am – 9:30 am: Kaldi’s Cafe will be providing coffee, juice, fruit and a light breakfast
9:30am – 12:00pm Program Overview:
- Welcome to AAC!
- Freshmen, Alex Schempp, Cecilia Padilia, Bailey O’Leary, & Eliora Kirk speak about when they started at AAC, the courses and experiences they’ve had during their first year, and life in Cincinnati, OH.
- Aaron Broughton speaks about his four years at AAC, the opportunities, experiences, and what he will do after graduation.
- Faculty Q&A with Matt Daylor, Ken Henson, & Casey R. Mallard
- Campus Tour of AAC’s studios, classrooms & galleries, both housing buildings, and Over-the-Rhine community.
- Students who have not yet had a portfolio review submitted online or completed in-person with an Admissions Counselor please signup. If you are traveling from outside of Cincinnati, OH and unable to bring your portfolio there are two options to complete your portfolio review: Upload your works online to your application or schedule an in-person review with your works presented on your laptop or our AAC MacBook.
- Students who have portfolio reviews completed do not need to signup for another review. However, if you’ve spoken to an Admissions Counselor about having a 2nd review please signup.
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email email@example.com or call 513-562-6262.
To RSVP: Email or Call
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, mailing address, & number of people attending. Please, signup or indicate that you’ve completed a Portfolio Review within the same email.
Call 513-562-6262 during between 9am-4pm to speak to Admissions. If you call before or after select no 1 on our phone menu and leave a message. We will return your call.