Open House at the Art Academy of Cincinnati
Join us for Open House, Saturday, November 17, 11am-1:30pm.
The Art Academy of Cincinnati is a place for all people. It’s a safe space where diversity, acceptance, social justice, and friendship our highest values.
Be part of something bigger. You belong here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free lunch from LaRosa’s Pizza.
- If you’d like to bring your artwork, we’d love to see it! To setup a Portfolio Review, email [email protected]
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email [email protected] or call 513-562-6262.
- Q&A: Have the chance to engage to some of our dynamic faculty and staff. They will help answer any questions you may have about programs at the admissions process.
- Receive guidance from our Financial Aid team about the FAFSA, scholarships and financing your education.
- Take a campus tour of Art Academy’s studios, classrooms and galleries.
- Visit both housing buildings, and Over-the-Rhine district.
- Meet current students and talk about clubs while making cool stuff along the way.
RSVP below using the Eventbrite registration, or by emailing [email protected] or calling 513-562-6262.
**TIP – you may have to scroll down after you click Register