Open House at the Art Academy of Cincinnati
At the Art Academy of Cincinnati, we are the new generation of boundary-breakers. The imaginative radicals who are changing the face of art and design as we know it.
Join the luminous visionaries who are creating a more radiant world and establishing the rules the future will follow.
Find out more at Open House, Saturday, February 15, 11 am-2:30 pm.
What to expect
- If you’d like to bring your artwork, we’d love to see it! To set up a Portfolio Review with our admissions team and full-time faculty, email [email protected]
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email [email protected] or call 513-562-6262.
- To learn how to prepare your portfolio, click here.
- Q&A: Have the chance to engage with some of our dynamic faculty and staff. They will help answer any questions you may have about programs at the admissions process.
- Receive guidance from our Financial Aid team about the FAFSA, scholarships and financing your education.
- Take a campus tour of Art Academy’s studios, classrooms, and galleries.
- Hard hat tours of the Art Academy’s new dorm will be available.
- Meet current students and talk about clubs while making cool stuff along the way.
RVSP by filling out the Eventbrite form below or by emailing [email protected] or calling 513-562-6262.