Open House at the Art Academy of Cincinnati
The art and design of the future embraces change and points toward hope. It’s about rebellion and self-discovery and it makes a difference. The art of the future starts here. It starts with you.
Join us for Open House, Saturday, September 15, 11am-1pm. Lunch will be provided.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Free lunch from LaRosa’s Pizza.
- If you’d like to bring your artwork, we’d love to see it! To setup a Portfolio Review, email [email protected]
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email [email protected] or call 513-562-6262.
- Q&A: Have the chance to engage to some of our dynamic faculty and staff. They will help answer any questions you may have about programs at the admissions process.
- Receive guidance from our Financial Aid team about the FAFSA, scholarships and financing your education.
- Take a campus tour of Art Academy’s studios, classrooms and galleries.
- Visit both housing buildings, and Over-the-Rhine district.
- Meet current students and talk about clubs while making cool stuff along the way.
RSVP below using the Eventbrite registration, or by emailing [email protected] or calling 513-562-6262.
**TIP – you may have to scroll down after you click Register