Our house is open!
Come see where education is redefined and the rebellious come to play at our Open House on February 17. You’ll get to experience where creative futures are born and how making art makes a difference.
Schedule of events:
9:30am – 10:00 am: BREAKFAST
- Kaldi’s Café will be providing a light breakfast with coffee and juice.
10:00 – 11:30 am HOUSING & CAMPUS TOURS/ PORTFOLIO REVIEWS
- Students who have not yet had a portfolio review submitted online or completed in-person with an Admissions Counselor please signup. If you are traveling from outside of Cincinnati, OH and unable to bring your portfolio present your works on your laptop or one of our AAC MacBooks.
- Students who have portfolio reviews completed do not need to sign up for another review. However, if you’ve spoken to an Admissions Counselor about having a 2nd review please signup.
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-562-6262.
11:30am – 1:00 pm: PARENTS Q&A/TOURS
- Faculty Q&A: Parents will have the chance to ask our faculty questions they will provide thorough answers.
- FAFSA Workshop. At the FAFSA Workshop we will walk parents through creating a FSA User ID as well as completing the FAFSA. If you would like to participate in the workshop you will need to bring your 2015, 1040 form or IRS Tax Return Transcript.
- Students take a campus tour of AAC’s studios, classrooms & galleries, both housing buildings, and Over-the-Rhine district
RSVP: VIA EVENTBRITE
- Fill out the Eventbrite form by clicking here. Be sure include number of people attending (QTY) in your party when registering.