- This event has passed.
AAC Open House November 12th
11/12/16, 4:00 am - 8:00 am
Let’s hang out!
You wanna come over?
Come hangout at on November 12th to see where education is redefined and the rebellious come to play. Experience where creative futures are born and how making art makes a difference.
Schedule of events:
9:00am – 10:00am: Kaldi’s Café will be providing a light breakfast with coffee and juice.
10:00am – 1:00pm: WELCOME TO AAC
- Four Freshmen speak about how they prepared to attend AAC, the courses and experiences they’ve had during their first year and living in Over-the-Rhine, Cincinnati, OH
- A senior speaks about their experience over four years, opportunities and how AAC prepared them for future career and life goals after graduating
- Faculty Q&A: Ask and they will provide thorough answers
- Campus Tour of AAC’s studios, classrooms & galleries, both housing buildings, and Over-the-Rhine district
12:30 – 1:00pm PORTFOLIO REVIEW
- Students who have not yet had a portfolio review submitted online or completed in-person with an Admissions Counselor please signup. If you are traveling from outside of Cincinnati, OH and unable to bring your portfolio present your works on your laptop or one of our AAC MacBooks.
- Students who have portfolio reviews completed do not need to sign up for another review. However, if you’ve spoken to an Admissions Counselor about having a 2nd review please signup.
- Have questions about the Portfolio Review? Please email email@example.com or call 513-562-6262.
RSVP EMAIL or CALL
- Admissions@artacademy.edu with your name, phone number, mailing address, & number of people attending. Please, signup or indicate that you’ve completed a Portfolio Review within the same email. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- 513-562-6262 between 9am-5pm to speak to the Admissions Office. If you call before or after, select no 1 on our phone menu and leave a message. We will return your call promptly.