Work Study Programs

What you need to know

To apply for federal work-study employment, you must file the FAFSA application. Eligibility is based on need.

Students who do not qualify for federal work study can apply to the Art Academy of Cincinnati’s own work-study program.

For more information, contact the Art Academy Financial Aid Office at (513) 562-8751.