Facility & Rental
The Art Academy building says a lot about who we are
It’s historic (actually, two historic buildings fused together), and so are we. It’s in Over-the-Rhine, a neighborhood full of art galleries, studios, and design firms—the type of community our graduates work and live in.
Our faculty took a lead role in designing the building, and they created an open, accessible environment that promotes interaction. The building reinforces core program values: It’s a place where individuals can cross boundaries, a place where a community can thrive.
Our main building also features:
- LEED certification: Our building has won awards for its environmentally sensitive design. Click here for a PowerPoint presentation about the building.
- A state-of-the-art printmaking facility that combines traditional and cutting-edge technologies.
- Three galleries for exhibitions by students and faculty.
- Student studios for all third- and fourth-year students (and select second-year students).
- 24/7 security
Just a short distance from the main AAC building, you’ll find:
- Student housing suites accommodating 38 students.
- Parking for commuter students, on-campus residents, and faculty.