The Annual Fund is the keystone of fundraising at the Art Academy, as it enables the school to:
- provide a first-rate visual arts education to undergraduate, graduate, and Community Education students,
- attract gifted faculty, Community Education instructors, and staff,
- maintain facilities at a cutting edge and exceptional level,
- build important scholarship funds that will help attract talented students and support current students,
- and nurture the next generation of visual artists.
WHY YOUR ANNUAL FUND SUPPORT IS IMPORTANT TO CINCINNATI
Annual Fund support of the Art Academy will by extension help the City of Cincinnati to:
- stabilize Over-the-Rhine and downtown Cincinnati,
- involve Over-the-Rhine residents of all ages with public art projects and non-credit classes,
- attract a talented and diverse creative class,
- and grow and maintain a vibrant arts community within the city center.
Please know that your gifts, large and small, are the lifeblood of the Art Academy and Cincinnati’s creative community.
To make a gift or send a contribution to:
Art Academy of Cincinnati
1212 Jackson Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202