This last week has been a turbulent mess, and here’s why:
1. I almost set my studio on fire (teachers: Know that I learned my lesson when the flames reached approx. 12 in high) because I was pouring hot wax onto a relief sculpture and the paintbrush caught on fire, then to put it out I tried water, which would’ve seemed every bit a bad idea as it was had I been running on more than 0 hrs of sleep I’m glad I didn’t singe my eyebrows, though. I couldn’t face society with a straight face. I suppose I could wheedle in an attack by a bear somewhere…
2. A bee stung me in the derriere when I was taking a break from sculpture.
3. My powers of observation finally deduced that teachers must have a scientific formula for assigning things all due on the same say…either that or they have a secret knock (which would be awesome, and therefore forgiven)
4. I helped invent, excuse me, perfect a pumpkin shake at work (which is not a mishap in the least. Quite the opposite)
5. I overslept and missed going to see the Sleeping Beauty ballet
But there’s always next week. Hopefully that goes well, and I find a baby unicorn or go to a pumpkin patch or something. Personally, I’m looking forward to it.