My goodness, there’s a lot to do in so little time (which makes me want to add watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to that list):
1. Visit the Motherland
2. Visit my Granny, over the river and through the woods Sorry, I couldn’t help it.
3. Get my business together for next semester (Batik? Really?)
4. Execute a growing list of paintings
5. Do absolutely NOTHING for at least one day (I might have to practice this one a lot)
6. Go to the Festival of Lights and go see “Despicable Me” with my sister (again, this might take repetition to really enforce good will, and all that. Make me a better person and such )
7. Create a website
8. Go see “The Nutcracker” with my roommate
So yeah, there we go. Yesterday, a bunch of us painted the windows of Joe’s Diner, and let me tell you! Divine awesome-ness doesn’t even BEGIN to cover it! It was fun, and the painters got free food. There was this cute little toddler called Izzy, who was dancing by the jukebox for part of the time, and I wish he could’ve helped.
Hopefully, this next week goes by as well as this past week did…