AAC Student Voice and Vision Bylaws 2013
Mission: To create and ongoing, student-driven discussion about the direction of the Art Academy of Cincinnati that will cause positive change in our institution, and to provide feedback and information to and from students, administration, faculty, staff and alumni.
Vision: To continue the legacy of a strong, connected, nurturing and collaboartive AAC community that values each student's voice and vision. To enrich their skills and knowledge in preparation for a life in art and design.
Purpose and Goals:
- To facilitate and identify a collective student voice to be included in the decisions and direction of the AAC.
- To communicate the collective student voice and vision.
- To create a forum for students to be able to voice and discuss their opinions and ideas.
- To see that student's personal and professtional goals are being addressed.
- To problem solve issues, ideas and to present possible solutions.
- To encourage community, collaboration, engagement, and student involvement at AAC.
Seniors: Chelsea Carpenter, Robert Joesph, Evan Halter
Juniors: David Cestelli, Larry Malott
Sophomores: Bobbi Steberl, Tim Spanagel, Millie Fergeson
Freshman: Brad David, Dani Tellez
Student Voice and Vision Group Structure
- There will be 8-12 student representatives, 2 or 3 from each class.
-Representatives will meet once a week (or based on necessity).
- To discuss issues, ideas, and the direction of the school.
- To go over consensus of the assemblies and the student feed back.