The Art Academy of Cincinnati has numerous versatile rental spaces available for a wide range events!
Our faculty took a lead role in designing the building, and they created an open, accessible environment that promotes interaction. The building reinforces core program values: It’s a place where individuals can cross boundaries, and a place where a community can thrive.
- Please read through the Polices and Procedures and fill out the Rental Form below to get started, and receive more information about facility rentals at the AAC. Policies and Procedures/ Rental Form
- For more information about the spaces we have available, click here.
Our main building also features:
- LEED certification: Our building has won awards for its environmentally sensitive design. Click here for a PowerPoint presentation about the building.
- Three galleries for exhibitions by students and faculty
- 24/7 security
- Elevator for handicap accessability
- Student studios for all third- and fourth-year students (and select second-year students).