Notice of public comment during reaccreditation
The Art Academy of Cincinnati invites comments from the community of interest regarding its educational mission and programs as we prepare for reaffirmation of accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission. The AAC is in the process of writing its Assurance Argument and submitting it by the end of December 2016 followed by a site visit by a peer review committee to take place in February 2017. Although the AAC always welcomes comments concerning its programs and operations, comments specifically directed toward HLC reaccreditation will close on December 16, 2016.
Comments should be emailed to email@example.com
General Institutional Information
AAC Title IX PDF
The Art Academy of Cincinnati is committed to policies of equal opportunity and non-discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or gender expression, age, or disability, veteranís status, as protected by law, in all educational programs and activities, admission of students, advertisements, and conditions of employment. This policy is consistent with relevant governmental statutes and regulations, including those pursuant to Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Students who have learning disabilities should contact the Director of Student Services for assistance. Questions concerning Title IX may be referred to the Director of Student Services who is the Art Academy's Title IX coordinator.
Cost of Attendance
- Undergraduate: http://www.artacademy.edu/financial-aid/tuition.php
- Graduate: http://www.artacademy.edu/financial-aid/maae-tuition.php
Student Financial Assistance
Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Policies
- Vaccination/Medical policies
- Campus security policies, crime statistics and crime log
- Fire safety policies, statistics, and log (on-campus housing facilities)
- 2016 Annual Safety & Security Report and Fire Safety Report.
- Retention and Graduation Rates - Undergraduate
- Retention and Graduation Rates - Graduate
- Graduation Rate by Gender and Ethnicity
- Disaggregated Graduation Data